The year 2016 was an eventful year in so many ways. As a global family we experienced many changes. For example, Britain leaving the European market and Donald Trump being elected the new president of The United States. As well as these global changes, each of us have experienced things that we can learn from.
What 3 valuable lessons did you learn in 2016 that can prepare you for a productive 2017 emotionally, physically and spiritually? It maybe helpful for you to just take some time and reflect on your experiences so you can answer this question for yourself.
Always remember that no matter what you have been through a new beginning is ALWAYS possible but you have to put in the work so that your desire becomes a reality. Yes it may be painful but it will be worth it!!!!
Let me share 3 tips with you that will help you move into a new year.
1. Keep a log of and deal with your positive and negative mental chatter.
- How many times do you beat yourself up during the day?
- Are you constantly thinking critical thoughts about yourself and others?
- How many positive thoughts do you have during the day?
What have you learnt about your mental processes and how will you move on from it?
2. Feed your mind with the thoughts, words and images that are most consistent with who you want to be, what you want to have and what you want to achieve.
Vision boards and affirmations are a great starting point.
3.Be determined to create a new beginning for yourself .
Creating a new beginning for yourself has nothing to do with your age. You can begin again at any age and at anytime. Cultivate a new beginning by learning from any mistakes you made in 2016.
My prayer is that these 3 tips will assist you in building in a better 2017.
Below is a blog post I wrote which will encourage you to over come any fears you may have about 2017. Please also comment, like and subscribe to my blogs!