Our imagination is something that we tend to neglect or take for granted because we have not be taught that it is a gate way to accomplishing our goals.
Your imagination is a great creative tool that can take you from seeing something in your mind’s eye to actually seeing it as a physical reality. That creative ability is God given and the bible shows us what God did with His ability in Genesis 1.
There are so many people who dreamed big and it became their reality. Here are some examples:
- Oprah Winfrey ~ The OWN Network
- Tyler Perry ~ The Tyler Perry Studios
- Walt Disney ~ Disney Land Amusement Park
- Sylvester Stallone ~ The Rocky Film Series
Let me share with you 3 reasons why you should keep dreaming:
- Your imagination has absolutely no limits. If there are limits in place then you put them there.
- Dreaming big costs you nothing! Now….. isn’t that a bargin its FREE.
- Don’t allow anyone to stop you from dreaming big because of their own negativity or lack of confidence.
You are what you think and You are what you dream! However it is important to remember that behind every dream there is also physical work you have to do to prepare, this must never be over looked so make sure you have plans in place.
Finally… Keep this quote in mind:
……. Start Inside