Reading has opened up my mind to how other people live, their experiences and how God can use people to bless others with their gift of writing.
I currently have quite a few books on my kindle to read as well as paper copies, so I aim to complete my goal for 2016.
If you cannot afford to buy books then join your local library, it’s free!!!!
Here are 10 benefits of reading every day (www.lifehack.org):
1. Mental stimulation
2. It reduces stress
3. It increases your knowledge
4. It increases your vocabulary
5. It aids memory improvement
6. It Improves your analytical skills
7. Improves focus and concentration
8. Better writing skills
10. It’s great entertainment!
Below is are the books I read in 2015 in no particular order.
1. Purpose Awakening by Toure Roberts
2. Paul, A man of grace and grit by Charles Swindoll
3. Single saved and having sex by Venice Haliburton
4. 8 reasons your life matters by John Hendrick
5. A chance in the world by Steven Pemberton
6. The Refuge by Jenny Smith
7. Ada by Barclays N Amadi
8. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
9. The four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
10. The Prayer of Jabez by Bruce Wilkinson
11. Colliding with Destiny by Sarah Jakes Roberts
12. Escaping Domestic Abuse by Jane Boucher
13. The Spirt of Phython by Jetezen Franklin
I pray that in 2016 you will take up the challenge to read more books!👌