God is not unjust to forget your labour of love that you have shown towards those in need of it. For every kind word, gesture or seed sown there is a reward.
These acts of kindness that we give, a smile, a thank you it all goes a long way for someone who is thirsty to receive it.
The days, months and years of kindness that Ruth showed Naomi culminated in an impressive harvest from God. Boaz was fully aware of her sacrifices, acts of service and love. Her act of consistent faith and giving moved Boaz to pronounce a blessing on her. He said to her that The Lord would recompense her sacrifice and reward her for her labour.
In today’s world an act of kindness is seen as strange, something that was common place in years gone by. I challenge you today to build a beautiful memorial for your future by doing acts of kindness, starting today.
If you are unsure where to start here are a few ideas:
* Say thank you by sending a thank you card, an email or tweet.
* Volunteer your time in a local primary school or charity.
* Give up your seat on the bus or train to an elderly person, a pregnant
Woman or a person with a disability.
* Take a minute to direct someone who appears to be lost.
* Buy a homeless person something to eat.
* Say “I love you” to someone you love.
* Say you are sorry when you are wrong.
There is so much negative in our world lets form a habit of kindness one act at a time.